The CMA Large Venue Vibration Isolating Coupler reduces image movement caused by common building vibrations like HVAC, foot traffic, road traffic and doors shutting. The patented design works as a projector mount vibration isolator by connecting two Chief CMS columns (1.5" NPT) and limiting vibrations that are transmitted to the lower column. The higher weight capacity accommodates systems weighing 35-100 lbs (15.9 - 45.4 kg).
- Compatible for systems* between 35 - 100lbs (15.9 - 45.4 kg)
- Systems include all weight below the vibration isolator, including column, projector mount and projector
- Average weights of common mounts include: RPAU (4 lbs or 1.8 kg), RPMAU (5 lbs or 2.3 kg), and VCMU (33 lbs or 15 kg).
- Average weight of CMS columns under 12" in length are 1 lb (0.5 kg) or less.
- Compatible with Chief CMS columns (1.5" NPT)
- Connects two extension columns; patented design isolates vibration transmitted to lower column to reduce image movement
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
||6 x 23 x 23" (152 x 584 x 584 mm)
||35-100 lbs (15.9 - 45.4 kg)
Chief CMA Large Venue Vibration Isolating Coupler Demo
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.