This ceiling tile kit provides a host features that make installing most lightweight front projectors faster and more secure. Chief also offers the CMS440P2 ceiling kit with built-in surge and filtering.
- WireVice Cable Suspension System for quick and easy tie-off
- TwisTile Ceiling Tile Cutter easily pierces a circular hole in the ceiling tile for extension column
- Flexible solution provides infinite column placement within a 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' ceiling tile
- Single and dual electrical outlet cutouts
- All-Points Security System provides exclusive locking hardware at column connection point to protect against theft
- Includes (4) 25' flexible cables, (4) wood eyebolts, (4) concrete anchors and a chrome trim ring
- Fits 24" (600 mm) wide ceiling tile grids
- 1.5" NPT compatible
||T V Certified, UL Listed
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
||1.3" x 8.0" x 23.4" (32 x 203 x 595 mm)
||8 lbs (3.63 kg)
||50 lbs (22.7 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
CMS440 CMA470 Suspended Ceiling Installation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.