The CMS491 conceals AV equipment above a 2' X 2' ceiling tile to provide a clean professional look for classrooms and conference rooms.
- Drop carriage door improves accessibility and serviceability providing full access to equipment
- Detachable power housing can be pre-installed with electricians on site and assembled to the storage boxat a later time
- Inside the box or facing the room Up to 2 single gang or 1 dual gang outlet
- 4 nested knockouts for 1-1/4", 1", & 1/2" diameter conduit
- Built in ventilation
- AV tray supports a variety of AV components Ships with 1 shelf, 2 nd shelf sold separately see CMSUNV1
- Overall weight capacity 100 lbs (45 kg) 50 lbs (22 kg) for projector ceiling plate
- 25 lbs (11 kg) per shelf location
- Ships with speed connect installation hardware
- Lightweight construction, one man installation
- UL evaluated for use in Air-Handling Spaces as defined by Article 300.22, Sub-clause © of the NEC.
- TAA Compliant
||100 lbs ( 45.4 kg)
||UL Listed, TAA Compliant
|Max Equip Size H x W x D
||7.61" x 19.25" x 12" (193 x 489 x 305 mm)
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
||8" x 12.97" x 23.67" (203 x 329 x 601 mm)
||30 lbs (13.61 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.