For digital signage applications, many installers want to mount the content generating DMP or CPU near the display. Fusion mounts sit too close to the wall to leave room for larger CPUs. Installers want an option to extend the very popular Fusion mount further from the wall to give space to mount other devices.
- Adds 3 to 5 inches to the space behind the Fusion mount adjustable in 1/4 inch increments.
- Matches the weight capacity of the Fusion mount it supports, up to 250 lbs.
- Holds a CPU or other components on the configurable shelf up to 30 lbs.
- Shelf can be located between the Fusion upright brackets or on the outside of the uprights.
- Maintains the flexibility of independent Fusion upright mounting.
- Tool-less CPU/shelf removal for maintenance.
- 42-inch double-sided hook & loop strap included to secure CPU.
- TAA Compliant
|Equipment Depth Range
||0 - 5" (0 - 127 mm)
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
||18.5 x 18.0 x 3.0" (470 x 457 x 76 mm)
||CPU shelf up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg); matches the wight capacity of the Fusion mount up to 250 lbs (113.4 kg)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.