Chief's Fusion ceiling mounted solutions make it possible to construct menu boards in prominent locations where walls aren't available. The FCAB3X1U can be used to retrofit single sided 3 x 1 ceiling configurations to be back-to-back solutions.
- Screen array configuration: screens wide x screens high
- Confirm screen compatibility with MountFinder
- Transform an LCM3X1U into an LCB3X1U
- Single horizontal extrusion keeps screens aligned
- Tilting interfaces with Centris technology makes for easy adjustment for +5 / -20 degrees
- Tool-free screen engagement
- Security: Add a pad lock to secure screen to mount
- Fits screens 40 - 55" diagonals, add FCAX extension brackets for larger screens up to 65"
||UL Listed, TAA Compliant
||Weight capacity is per display
|Number Of Monitors
|Screen Array Configuration
||3 x 1
||47 lbs (21.32 kg)
||+ 5° , - 20°
|Typical Screen Sizes
||40 - 55" (up to 65" with FCAX extension brackets)
||125 lbs (56.7 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.