The new Kontour K0 Wall mounts, with Centris Extreme Tilt Pitch/Pivot, are great solutions for mounting a single monitor with exceptional range of motion. With an extremely low profile and sleek design, applications include public spaces, back-kitchen video monitoring, security monitors, or in the office.
- Sleek, solidly-constructed mounts in subtle semi-gloss silver & black finishes
- Enhanced fingertip positioning of monitor(s) for optimal viewing comfort
- Enhanced patented Centris™ Extreme Tilt provides +75°, -10° of effortless tilt
- Adjustable tension settings on rotation & tilt allow free-moving or fully locked display positioning
- Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting the screen quick and easy
- Wall Mounts easily install to any wall using the fast-installing Wall Plate
- Pole Mounts easily clamp to poles ranging from 1.50" - 1.90" diameter, including Chief's KTA pole accessories
- OFB office furniture interface brackets available for most office systems
- VESA® 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible
- FSB interface brackets available for non-VESA compliant monitors
- 40 lb (18.1 kg) weight capacity for use with larger monitors, touch-panels, and all-in-one computers
||3.2" (81 mm)
|Post-Installation Leveling Roll
||5 lbs (2.27 kg)
|Wall Stud Compatibility In
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.