The enhanced Kontour™ K1C Dynamic Height-Adjustable Column Mounts are the perfect solutions for the office, healthcare facilities or home. K1C mounts provide the maximum amount of both dynamic and manual height adjustment for the ultimate ergonomic solution. And best-in-class weight capacity range makes specification simple!
Key enhancements have been made to Chief's patented Centris™ Extreme Tilt technology for effortless fingertip monitor positioning. Kontour™ monitor mounts float your displays in the optimal ergonomic position above your work surface to create a more productive and comfortable work environment.
- Best-in-class weight capacity range of 5 to 25 lbs. makes specification simple
- No need to pay more for that "heavy duty" arm to support your Apple monitor or All-in-One!
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver & black finishes
- Enhanced patented Centris Extreme Tilt provides +75°, -10° of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- Enhanced c olumn interface enables easy upgrades from single- to dual- or triple-monitor installations without impacting the existing installation, future-proofing your investment
- 20" (508 mm) of total height adjustment range
- 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Additional 7" (178 mm) of manual height adjustment on the column
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the updated base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included k it
- Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look
- With high levels of recycled content & a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits!
- See our LEED Flyer for more details
- Most Kontour K1 products are TAA-compliant - see respective product pages for details
|Desktop Thickness Range
||0.50 - 2.50" (12.7 - 63.5 mm)
|Dynamic Height Adjustment
||13" (330.2 mm)
|Manual Height Adjustment
||7.0" (177.8 mm)
||22.5" (571.0 mm)
||2.45" (62 mm)
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions)
||75 x 75mm ,100 x 100mm
||Weight capacity is per monitor
|Number Of Monitors
||13.1 lbs (5.94 kg)
|Typical Screen Sizes
||10 - 30" (254 - 762 mm) diagonals
||5 - 25 lbs (2.3 - 11.3 kg)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.