The enhanced Kontour™ K1D Dynamic Height-Adjustable Desk Clamp Mounts are the perfect monitor mount solutions for the office, healthcare facilities or home. This Reduced Height model is optimal for bi-focal wearers or touch-panel users that desire their monitor positioned as close to the work surface as possible.
K ey enhancements have been made to Chief's patented Centris ™ Extreme Tilt technology for the ultimate in effortless fingertip monitor positioning. Kontour™ monitor mounts float your monitors in the optimal ergonomic position above your work surface to create a more productive and comfortable work space.
- Reduced Height model provides optimal minimum height for bi-focal wearers and touch-panel users that require the display be as close to the work surface as possible
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver and black finishes
- Enhanced patented Centris Extreme Tilt provides +75°, -10° of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the updated base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included k it
- Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look
- With high levels of recycled content & a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits!
- See our LEED Flyer for more details
|Desktop Thickness Range
||0.5 - 2.5" (13 - 63 mm)
|Dynamic Height Adjustment
||3.83" to 16.83" (97 to 427 mm) center of monitor height range
||19.25" (489 mm)
||2.45" (62 mm)
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions)
||75 x 75mm ,100 x 100mm
||Weight capacity is per monitor
|Number Of Monitors
||11.5 lbs (5.22 kg)
|Typical Screen Sizes
||10 - 32" (254 - 813 mm) diagonals
||5 - 25 lbs (2.3 - 11.3 kg)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.