The enhanced Kontour K1D Dynamic Height-Adjustable Desk Clamp Mounts are the perfect monitor mount solutions for the office, healthcare facilities or home. B est-in-class weight capacity range makes specification simple!
K ey enhancements have been made to Chief's patented Centris Extreme Tilt technology for the ultimate in effortless fingertip monitor positioning. Kontour monitor mounts float your displays in the optimal ergonomic position above your work surface to create a more productive and comfortable work space.
- New dual-monitor Array Bar with low-profile Tilt and Rotation adjustment
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver and black finishes
- 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the updated base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included k it
- Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look
- With high levels of recycled content & a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits!
- See our LEED Flyer for more details
|Desktop Thickness Range
||0.5 - 2.5" (13 - 63 mm)
|Dynamic Height Adjustment
||13.0" (330 mm)
||21.2" (539 mm)
||4.3" (109 mm)
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions)
||75 x 75mm ,100 x 100mm
||Weight capacity is per monitor
|Number Of Monitors
||20.76 lbs (9.42 kg)
|TV Width Range
||Up to 24.90" (632.5 mm)
|Typical Screen Sizes
||10 - 24" (254 - 609.6 mm) diagonals
||2 - 9 lbs (0.9 - 4.1 kg)
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.