The enhanced Kontour K1P Dynamic Height-Adjustable Pole Mounts are the perfect monitor mount solutions for the office, public spaces, healthcare facilities, or home; with the Pole Mount offering extended manual height adjustment using Chief KTA pole accessories. B est-in-class weight capacity range makes specification simple!
K ey enhancements have been made to Chief's patented Centris Extreme Tilt technology for the ultimate in effortless fingertip monitor positioning. Kontour monitor mounts float your displays in the optimal ergonomic position to create a more productive and comfortable work space.
Note: Pole not included; see KTA Pole Accessories on Accessories tab
- Best-in-class weight capacity range of 5 to 25 lbs. makes specification simple
- No need to pay more for that "heavy duty" arm to support your Apple monitor or All-in-One!
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver and black finishes
- Enhanced patented Centris Extreme Tilt provides +75°, -10° of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Infinite manual height adjustment on the Pole for optimizing screen position
- Easily clamps to poles ranging from 1.50" - 1.90" diameter, including Chief's KTA pole accessories
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance
- Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look
- With high levels of recycled content & a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits!
- See our LEED Flyer for more details
- Most Kontour K1 products are TAA-compliant - see respective product pages for details
|Dynamic Height Adjustment
||13" (330.2 mm)
||19.71" (500.6 mm)
||2.45" (62.2 mm)
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions)
||75 x 75mm ,100 x 100mm
||Weight capacity is per monitor
|Number Of Monitors
|Pole Diameter Range
||1.50 - 1.90" (38.1 - 48.3 mm)
||10.4 lbs (4.72 kg)
|Typical Screen Sizes
||10 - 30" (254 - 762 mm) diagonals
||5 - 25 lbs (2.3 - 11.3 kg)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.