At just over 4 deep, the all-new IC-500-T-SC packs proven materials and wide dispersion horn technology into an installer-friendly, UL-2043 and UL-1480 certified in-ceiling loudspeaker with an integrated back can and multi-tap transformer.
- Shallow 4.125 depth
- Includes 15 watt 70/100 volt multitap transformer
- 70V, 100V, or 8 ohm operation selectable via front baffle switch.
- Tractrix port design for deep bass with less compression
- Tractrix horn tweeter for smooth on and off axis performance
- Designed to mix and match with Klipsch CA speakers
- Includes grille, backcan, tile-bridge, and cut-out template for easy installation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.