Enhances cell coverage area up to 40,000 sq. ft.
26 dBm max uplink
Up to 70 dB gain
Remote access through WilsonPro Cloud
Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
The WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 in-building cellular amplifier that represents the latest in cell signal boosting technologystarting with its all-new Multi-Tower Targeting technology.
Depending on cell tower locations, it can run up to three outdoor antennas; each dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers. Based on user need or preference, Enterprise 1300 also utilizes common mode as a default; requiring only a single outdoor antenna to deliver enhanced cell signal coverage within an area up to 40,000 sq. ft.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, integrators and building managers can remotely manage, monitor, and adjust the Enterprise 1300 using a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notifications are received via email or text. Designed to reach towers at greater distances, it also produces up to 26 dBm in uplink and up to 17 dBm in downlinkmaking it one of the most powerful amplifiers within its price range.
Designed for wall-mount configuration.
Band 12/17 700 MHz
Band 13 700 MHz
Band 25 1900 MHz
Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
Band 5 850 MHz
Dimensions 19 x 12x 2.5 in
Impedance 50 Ohm
Max Gain 70 dB
Power 110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W
Weight 16.515 lbs
50 Ohm Wide Band Directional Antenna
4G Dome Antenna (50 Ohm)
Lightning Surge Protector (50 Ohm)
2 ft. Wilson-400 Ultra Low-Loss Cable
100 ft. Wilson-400 Ultra Low-Loss Cable
- Wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud
- Remote management, monitoring, and adjustment of amplifier via smartphone or tablet
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- 26 dBm maximum uplink power, 17 dBm maximum downlink power
- Covers up to 40,000 sq. ft. with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
- Wall-mount installation
- FCC-approved and compatible with all US mobile carrier networks
- Three outdoor antenna ports for exclusive Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.