Enhances cell coverage area up to 100,000 sq. ft.
26 dBm max uplink
Up to 70 dB gain
4 indoor antenna ports, up to 17 dBm each
Remote access through WilsonPro Cloud
Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
The WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 in-building cellular amplifier is the culmination of the latest cell signal boosting innovationscentered on its all-new Multi-Tower Targeting technology.
Depending on cell tower locations, it can run up to three outdoor antennas; each dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers. Based on user need or preference, Enterprise 4300 can also utilize common mode as its default; requiring only a single outdoor antenna to deliver enhanced cell signal coverage to its four indoor antennas.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, integrators and building managers can remotely manage, monitor, and adjust the Enterprise 4300 using a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notifications are received via email or text. Designed to reach towers at greater distances, it also produces up to 26 dBm in uplink and up to 17 dBm in downlinkmaking it one of the most powerful amplifiers within its price range.
Relying on its four independently controlled indoor antenna ports, equipped with up to 17 dBm downlink power of their own, the Enterprise 4300 amplifies coverage area up to 100,000 sq. ft per amplifier.
Designed for wall-mount configuration.
50 Ohm Wide Band Directional Antenna
4G Dome Antenna (50 Ohm) x4
Lightning Surge Protector With (50 Ohm) N-Female Connectors
100 ft. Wilson-400 Ultra Low-Loss Cable (N-Male to N-Male) x5
2 ft. Wilson400 Cable
- Four independently controlled indoor antenna ports to power four indoor antennas
- Wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud
- Remote management, monitoring, and adjustment of amplifier via smartphone or tablet
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- 26 dBm max uplink power, 17 dBm max downlink power on each indoor antenna port
- Covers up to 100,000 sq. ft. per amplifier with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
- Wall-mount installation
- FCC-approved and compatible with all US mobile carrier networks
- Three outdoor antenna ports for exclusive Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.